- The strategic importance of the Alsace-Lorraine territory during the First World War and how its loss impacted the German people during the lead-up to the Second World War.
- A theoretical defence of the concept that time has a definite beginning, and whether this has implications on whether time could conceivably end.
- A critical understanding of Nietzsche’s Thus Spake Zarathustra.
- The radius (in centimeters) of a regulation MLB baseball.
- A comprehensive knowledge of the economic laws that govern the European Union.
- The depth of the Pacific Ocean at its lowest point.
*This list took countless hours of interviews and research to assemble. While there is already an exhaustive list of lists written on this topic, most unfortunately come to their findings based on unscientific methods (contrary to this list). While there may be some give-and-take regarding the order of the items, it is without any doubt whatsoever that all people wish their romantic partners knew the six points on this list. Though an intimate knowledge of the clitoris and female erogenous zones was of interest to many men and especially women, it did not match the 100% of people who care passionately about the economic policies of the European Union.